Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new chapter in my life

humanshoes

One Too Many
Best wishes for success on your new career move Jeff. As to those dreaded cloth trilbies, I'm reminded of the words of that consummate businessman P. T. Barnum. "Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public."

A man after my own heart, I've been at it for about six years and love staying at home with my boy. He started pre-school this year so I'll be able to work a little more soon once he's in Kindergarten. But I have truly enjoyed being home for him in his early years. There's nothing like working at something you love and at the same time being with someone you love. The new chapter for me is filtering out all the hassles in life, I used to spend a lot of time doing just about everything, yard work, fixing my used cars, you name it. Now, It's all about my artistic expression, the more I can eliminate distraction from that the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24