Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A New Work of Art . . .

mingoslim

Practically Family
My first Art Fawcett hat arrived today . . . the Sportaire . . .
And it is beautiful . . . Even the hat box looks great!

The felt is so soft, and the color is spectacular. The fit is snug, but the sweat band is so soft and supple, that it feels like a glove. Everything that has ever been said about Art Fawcett hats is true.

A work of art . . . no pun intended.

I am so very, very pleased with my purchase. And even more pleased to do business with a gentleman of the calibre of Mr. Fawcett . . .

I have already reserved a second VS creation, and I am sure that these will not be my last VS hats . . . Not by a long shot.

Tomorrow . . . St. Pat's . . . will be a 20 hours workday for me . . . But I promise, once I am rested, to post pics of this gorgeous hat!

S

Samsa

mingoslim said:
Tomorrow . . . St. Pat's . . . will be a 20 hours workday for me . . . But I promise, once I am rested, to post pics of this gorgeous hat!

We will hold you to that promise!

analogist

One of the Regulars
Sportaire

Mingoslim;

A good choice! My first VS hat was also a Sportaire and it turned out to be the first step in a fun-filled journey which I hope never ends.

You can't go wrong starting at Sportaire and going where the wind takes you.

Wear it with great pleasure.

analogist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24