Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new work of Art

blade runner

New in Town
I just got this from Art Fawcett this week. I have gray and brown in other hats so I was looking for something a little different. Art was worried that I might find the color combination a little too "out there" to wear every day. NOT SO! I think it is a fabulous combination, including the olive green stripe in the burgundy ribbon. I think the camel color is going to be very versatile and I know I am going to get a lot of use out of this beauty.

P1010582.jpg

P1010583.jpg

P1010584.jpg

P1010589.jpg

P1010591.jpg

The last photo is the most accurate in color. With the indoor pictures, the true colors are a little darker than they appear. My camera batteries died before I could get a picture of me wearing it. I'll try to follow up on that later.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Nice lid, the amazing texture and sheen of Arts felt really shows in the pictures of your hat. Looks like a daily user to me:D

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
Beautiful!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I had the pleasure of speaking with Art this past week and he told me he had just sent your hat out. I love that color, although I might be a little bias.

Erik

One of the Regulars
Another "great lid" comment. As for the color combo, who says a given color combo must work always, under every situation? It certainly works, that's what is important..

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Another winner, blade runner. Isn't it amazing how all of Art's hats are winners? And isn't it amazing how you can put a burgundy ribbon with so many different colors and it looks great every time? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I've got one in the works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot