Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A really nice place

tmal

One of the Regulars
Just wanted to say what a nice place this is. You ask a question ( and I know I ask stupid questions) but you get a coherent, logical and polite answer. This is the nicest place on the web. And like good grooming, civility matters, except far more.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Agreed. I never set out to be so active in the Lounge. But I have found it to be a very civil, intelligent, and horizon broadening place. Thankfully, it somehow avoids the shrillness and holier than thou combativeness that you find in a lot of other places. I don’t know how long it has been since our esteemed moderators banned someone for pugnaciousness, but I think it has been a while. I never miss a chance to heap praise on the Lounge and it’s members. I don’t take it for granted what an internet oasis it is. Therefore, I hope everyone stays active, continues to add their thoughtful and amusing perspectives, and generally keeps the place alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran