Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

KBlake

One Too Many
Campus HH 40
IMG_9487.jpeg
IMG_9488.jpeg

jchance

One of the Regulars

Appalachian horsehide A-2, tagged 38

Seller sent watchers an offer for $125+shipping. Can prob get it for $100 or a bit lower

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoo
That seller must be swimming in a sea of bong hits. I had that exact same jacket in a size 42”, damn near mint and sold it for half that (which is all it’s worth):
IMG_5589.jpeg
Campus labeled jackets are nice but nowhere near $600. Even mint. They are not especially refined nor are they very well built.
I’ve noticed quite a few ragged ass vintage jackets are priced ridiculously high lately. Makes me happy to have put that stuff in the rear view mirror. Actually looking back I also had a 44” in black I bought for $75 and sold for $100!
IMG_4032.jpeg

Last edited:

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Me too,I've just paid for it :)
This deal didn't work out unfortunately. I'm now waiting on two refunds for this jacket..Seems vinted has cancelled and refunded me,due to suspicious activity from the seller.im surprised as they couldn't have been more friendly,but seems I'm still on the lookout,shame as it looked great.Not impressed by my 1st dealings with vinted,that's for sure.
Screenshot_20240503_153535_Vinted.jpg

Last edited:

Biff42

One of the Regulars
This deal didn't work out unfortunately. I'm now waiting on two refunds for this jacket..Seems vinted has cancelled and refunded me,due to suspicious activity from the seller.im surprised as they couldn't have been more friendly,but seems I'm still on the lookout,shame as it looked great.Not impressed by my 1st dealings with vinted,that's for sure. View attachment 611162
You're looking for a size 44 Highwayman? I thought there was one in the classifieds from the UK?

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/vanson-leathers-jacket-46-44.114148/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic