Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A shoutout from the Hat Section!

RBH

Bartender
Thank you Nathan [one of our Head Bartenders] and the vBulletin support team for the hard work to get the Lounge back in order.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Last edited:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone for their hard work in keeping the lounge up and running. I panicked there for a second, but I knew the bartenders would have everything up and running again in no time. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Kudos to all involved.

It is far too easy to take something that runs this well for granted.

We are so lucky to have the benefit of a lot of hard work and planning.

Keep up the great work!

Sam

T Rick

Practically Family
I'll add my thanks also, to the entire TFL staff. These things require a lot more work than would be imagined by most of us, and it is most certainly appreciated by many of us! RBH, you are certainly included in the above, thanks for the time you spend keeping the helm steady and the ship on an even keel.

A bit of applause for the whole crew.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
You guys do a great job. I run a large vBulletin forum elsewhere and I know how hectic it can get when something like that happens. People like their "fix" and get very nervous when they can't get it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy