Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A somewhat fancy hat stand?

jskeen

One of the Regulars
I would take one, but with a little business card stand instead of a watch stand.

That part would be easy enough, but what size and shape dome and what angle would be best for a panel cap? Would you want the cap to rest on the dome at the crown, or against the back edge above the band? A basic domed circle at 90 degrees to the post? Hmmm, interesting.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A few years ago over at the menswear forum Ask Andy About Clothes one member named Kirby made a coat/suit hanger that other members found superior to anything available in the market place. Several members asked it he would make some hangers for them and before long there was such great demand that he contracted with a manufacturer to make hangers up to his specs and presold them to other members. He looked at the venture as a one time deal and named it the 'hanger project.'

Turns out that 'project' had more legs than anybody could have anticipated:

http://www.hangerproject.com/

I'm getting the same vibe here.

jlanderson

One of the Regulars
Resurrecting this slightly sleepy thread to get folks' input on where something like this could be found. I've got four beauties by Mr. Fawcett that I store in the boxes, but sometimes I just want to gaze at those pieces of art/Art. Thx in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy