Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Vintage Christmas Competition

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
Hi All!
Yes, this is a bit late notice but I'm hoping you've already heard about this one. (Sorry my account kept locking me out!) I want to make sure everyone gets a chance at this great prize pack, cause we all love getting cool stuff for free. :D

I'm currently running a PERFECT VINTAGE CHRISTMAS competition over on the blog.

There are over $250 worth of great prizes up for grabs, including dresses, swimwear, homewear... things my lovely FL Ladies will adore!

You have until Friday 4th December to get an entry in, so come on over and see if I can help you make your Christmas a little bit more Merry!

:D

Claireg

One of the Regulars
ooooo, i hope Im not too late - just seen this and had a hasty photo shoot at work with all my kind admin colleagues getting into the spirit and being my photographers, makeup artists and artistic directors.

Cant wait to put all the results together!!

What time does it close tommorrow??

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
THANKS!

Thanks ladies for your entries.
I've had an overwhelming response to this competition and it has been such a joy to read everyone's pieces.
I've posted the results today, but I need your help in choosing the final winner.
There is a 24 hour window (from now) to get your votes in on the site.

Hope to have more fun and games for you again soon!
xx :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw