Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AARON HATS CELEBRATES

EricH

One of the Regulars
Hats off (briefly) to Aaron hats. Here's looking forward to many years of new sales capped off with growing profits.:cheers1: :eusa_clap

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Congratulations!

Perhaps you should issue a Special Edition hat for the Fedora Loungers. If we can agree on a style (no easy task), and order in sufficient quantities, then we might be able to bring down costs...

Something open crown and bashable, so that we wouldn't all be clones.

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Congratulations Aaron and MaryAnn! It speaks well of your business acumen and philosophy that you are thriving in a business that has suffered a tremendous decline over these past many decades. Hopefully, your success heralds the return of civility and good taste in men's fashion. :eusa_clap

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
do a little dance....
make a little love...
and wear your hat tonight !
yeah...wear your hat tonight !!!!

k.c and stingy brim band

congrats.....

mark the shoeshine boy

Magus

Practically Family
Congrats in your success!! I hope it progresses as you anticipate over the years.

As to the song...if we are singing the song below we will all have to order in fedoras in purple with 3.5" brims with loooonnnng feathers.

lol

shoeshineboy said:
do a little dance....
make a little love...
and wear your hat tonight !
yeah...wear your hat tonight !!!!

k.c and stingy brim band

congrats.....

mark the shoeshine boy

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I mentioned in another thread - I bought two silk hat bands from Aaron, and they are very nice. One is black, one is burgundy. I pulled the junky old hat band off my panama and replaced it with the burgundy one...Wow! A non-traditional look, but very nice.

I'll try to add a picture soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24