Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Absolute best Dogtag Repros?

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Hello! Figured with all the WWII reenactors on this forum it would be a great place to ask about repro dogtags. I want to find out who makes the absolute BEST repro dog tags. I'm having a copy of a relatives WWII tags made... I'm going to wear them... and I want them just as close to original as possible in honor. So offer me your opinion! who do you think makes the best tags? Have they done their research? Thanks!

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
I'm talking about the square notched ones... and I doubt any old store is gonna get the font style and all just right... preferably stamped out with 1940's tooling... I'm gonna be real picky on this. Also wonder if anybody makes them from monel still... it's got a cool look to it...

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Paddy... found the link for dogtags... and it's one I was looking at a few years ago... wanted to buy some from the guy but lost track of his site... anyway looks like he is no longer making tags.

Cocker

Practically Family
Are you still looking for some?

If yes, the best dog tags I know are from Moore Militaria. I got three sets from him, WW2 notched, 'Nam USN and 'Nam post 66 US Army, and you can't do better for the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy