Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 38-1711-P Type A-2 for sale

Wingsken

New in Town
Greetings,

I have decided to put up my 2014 Aero 38-1711-P Type A-2 for sale.
Its a size 42.
Selling because i just dont fit into it anymore (due to physical excercises). Its been hanging in my closet for the better part of 5 years.
It has some wear and tear, but not a whole lot, if i wore it for 20 times, i would be exaggerating, but most wear is seatbelt wear and elbow wear.

Its a seal Jerky with dark berry knits.

The downsides:
- the Zipper broke 2 times on me, right at the part where the 2 sides join, ive send it back to aero once to have it fixed, but i dont think they did cause about a month later it broke again in the exact same spot and havent worn it since.

- one of the collar rivets push button came loose(photo included, sorry for the nasty post bath fingers)

There is 1 scratch on the right inner sleeve i recon came from my exes cat, but its hardly visible (photo included).

I really liked the jacket and the leather is beautiful, it still has some stiffness to it as i never broke it in. But better someone wear it than let it deteriorate in my closet. And this might free up funds to buy myself an A2 again.
I have the original bill of sale.

Asking price: 450 euro(or good offer)
Located in Belgium

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg