Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero B3 sizing

Doylum

New in Town
Hi folks,

I recently visited Aero in Scotland and had the chance to try on their B3. Wow, what a jacket. The weight and quality is outstanding.

I'm close to putting in my order but thought I'd ask you guys a question on sizing.

I'm quite tall at 6'2" with most of my height coming from my long back. I measure my chest at just over 40" and add another inch when expanded.

Aero measured me and recommend a 42" jacket with 26.5" arms and a 27" back.

Do you guys think that the measurement will work? Any thoughts on how best to size one of these jackets would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Doylum

Dutchy_Junior

New in Town
We are just about the same height, Eastman recommended me getting a size 44 so i think you should be fine with a size 42. Most of my WWII field jackets are sized 44 and fit perfectly.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hi folks,

I recently visited Aero in Scotland and had the chance to try on their B3. Wow, what a jacket. The weight and quality is outstanding.

I'm close to putting in my order but thought I'd ask you guys a question on sizing.

I'm quite tall at 6'2" with most of my height coming from my long back. I measure my chest at just over 40" and add another inch when expanded.

Aero measured me and recommend a 42" jacket with 26.5" arms and a 27" back.

Do you guys think that the measurement will work? Any thoughts on how best to size one of these jackets would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Doylum
Without knowing your measurements for your back length we have no way to second guess Aero's professional fitting experts. I'd put my trust in them. If they get it wrong, they'll make it right.

Doylum

New in Town
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies, very helpful.

I'll give Aero a ring tomorrow and put my order in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot