Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Come Good - TWICE

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely fantastic! Both look brilliant, hide and fit. Completely worth the wait - and let's face it, we'll be wearing our jackets up here probably until June if it doesn't start to warm up/dry out soon.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely fantastic! Both look brilliant, hide and fit. Completely worth the wait - and let's face it, we'll be wearing our jackets up here probably until June if it doesn't start to warm up/dry out soon.

In Texas, we'll be lucky to be wearing jackets at all after the next 6-7 weeks. :cry: Within 2-3 months we'll be looking at 90+ degrees until mid-October. :eeek:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I was almost cheering this morning when I was sitting at the bus stop and noticed the snow drops had flowered in Queen's Park - a sure sign that we're out of the worst of it - but no chance of closeting my jacket yet.

The great thing about seeing these jackets and the others that are now being posted on the Lounge is that it shows Aero are getting on top of their backlog and that shorter waiting times will follow.

Last edited:

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
Really like the fit of the highwayman. Mine fits me in the shoulders really nicely but I have to cinch the sides all the way to get a good fit in the waist. Wish it was a straight up straight down job like yours.

wdw

One Too Many
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

it would be great to see a family portrait with your HWM, Teamster, and Stockman shown together, much the way Dav (Nick) did awhile back.

Fanch, here's the family portrait. Lengths - Cordovan HWM 25", Vintage Black Teamster 28.25", Cordovan Stockman 30"
Aero3_zps1c9dd411.jpg

Edward

Bartender
I was almost cheering this morning when I was sitting at the bus stop and noticed the snow drops had flowered in Queen's Park - a sure sign that we're out of the worst of it - but no chance of closeting my jacket yet.

We're now getting on and off the level of weather down here where I'm soon going to be able to shed the shearlings for the leathers. All my jackets are cut for just a shirt under, and it's still been a little cold for that recently. Had a mild few days in late Jan / early Feb, but back to a cold snap now... I'm off to India for a week as of tomorrow morning, so I'll be taking a goat A2 and an Indy, with hopefully some cool evenings in part of the country at least....

The great thing about seeing these jackets and the others that are now being posted on the Lounge is that it shows Aero are getting on top of their backlog and that shorter waiting times will follow.

Now I just need to get on top of my finances....

Salivating at the thought.... if only people were more open to the concept here, we'd be having a rational, sensible debate about it now!

I'd try it. I love buffalo. It's just that this is a place where animals have a different place than probably most countries. I'm not dying to have it as an option, but I'd give it a go with a couple cold beers.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_EUROPE_HORSEMEAT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-02-15-09-17-53

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
The Teamster is showing great patina, and the Stockman too. That is a fine family portrait to show the progression in body lengths.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW