Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Brown FQHH and Lost Worlds Suburban Russet HH

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Thumbs up. What I’m looking for is a roomier version of my 30’s half belt.
30’s is all day good with a T or dress weight shirt but i’d need to go up a size for a flannel or substantial sweater. Definitely would consider 50’s.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think Ton said it perfectly regarding the halfbelt placement and overall fit of the two jackets. I would have to say I think my Ryder is a more flattering and more comfortable jacket than the three Highwayman I have owned.

Thumbs up. What I’m looking for is a roomier version of my 30’s half belt.
30’s is all day good with a T or dress weight shirt but i’d need to go up a size for a flannel or substantial sweater. Definitely would consider 50’s.
I like the Ryder for its collar shape. You know you have more options with Aero but the Ryder is just a really perfect cut (and you don’t have to get cute with swapping out the collar). If you want black my vote is LW all the way. The brown LW offers is so depressingly flat. I had a grossly oversized Ryder in brown and the horrible fit aside, the “russet” brown HH was like staring into the dead eyes of a cow.
I’ve had two 50’s HB from Aero. Loved the jacket but both collars were weak. The standard collar is benign and the 30’s collar turned up too small imho.
My bottom line would be black-LW no doubt
Anything else-Aero no doubt
I should run for office.

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
You just needed to go with the Seabiscuit with 1 piece back and zip sleeves!
...but then it would look like the Bates.

I think the potential of the Seabiscuit collar is very underated. That said, Aero does a crappy job of making any of their collars looking desirable on their site.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda