Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather A-2: Size 42, Russet Front Quarter Horsehide

Juanito

One of the Regulars
A beautiful Aero Leather contract number 42-15142-P, in russet front quarter horsehide, with a vintage Talon zipper--Size 42. Jacket hardly worn and just starting to break in--still stiff enough to stand up on its own. Rust knits, olive drab stitching. Name tag is NOT glued on and could be removed/replaced easily. Comes from a smoke free, pet free home and has zero odors aside from it leather smell.

I love this jacket, but unfortunately it is just a little too small and fits like a true wartime/original Aero Leather 42, more like a modern day 40. I can wear it but can't layer under anything underneath it and it is a little tight, in any case. I ended up buying the Goodwear United Sheeplined Leather A-2 that was listed on here a week or so ago, size 44 and fits perfectly, so the Aero has to go.

Here are the measurements:
Chest: Pit to pit--23"
Back: Base of collar to top of knit--22.75"
Sleeve: Shoulder seam to top of knit--22.5"
Arm: Center of neck to top of knit--32.75"
Shoulders: 19"

$450 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the US. International buyer to pay exact shipping via USPS Global Priority. I take PayPal

I realize I am somewhat new around here, but you can view my eBay feedback under AHRMA17L, on eBay since 1998 with 100% positive feedback, with nearly 2,400 comments.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy