Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO LEATHER HIGHWAYMAN STEERHIDE SZ.38 DARK BROWN

KURGAN

New in Town
I'm selling this awesome jacket just because it's too big for me. The conditions are excellent, no rips or tears on the leather and in the lining. Just gently broken in by the previous owner, a 50 years old guy that bought it brand new.It has the White and Yellow label and the uncommon grey\black tweed lining. The main zip is made by Talon and it's in gold color like the rest of the hardware.
Selling this make me sad but it's really too big for me,specially on the chest. I hope it will find someone who can take care of it and will wear it with satisfaction and pride. It deserves it because it's really a very nice jacket. Size 38 is quite rare to find, and this dark brown is beautiful.
I'm from North east Italy but i can ship everywhere. Feel free to ask any question, measurements or extra pics. The jacket is listed here only because i know that here it can find the right kind of owner.

I don't write a price here. If you're interested, send me an offer on a private message.

107qr0l.jpg

28gtj5s.jpg

2nn7l3.jpg

2vmby2e.jpg

2vvnuv7.jpg

KURGAN

New in Town
You're absolutely right! I just checked on Aero website and it seems it's a 1950's HALF BELT!!!! I'm very sorry and a bit embarassed for this.....my favourites are Schott, i don't know Aeros so well. Anyway, now i'll try to edite the title. And then i'll take some measurements.

KURGAN

New in Town
I tried to edit but it isn't possible to modify the title. So, now a request for the moderators :

could you edit the title please? The model is the 1950's HALF BELT and not the Highwayman. Thank you in advance and sorry again for my mistake.

KURGAN

New in Town
I repeat : the jacket is a 1950'S HALF BELT

Into the right pocket there's a labael where you can read :

NO 62656
SIZE 38
MAKER a signature that i can't understand.
Writes are made with a blue pen.

I took the measurements with the jacket laid flat on the table.

From pit to pit (from underarm stitch to underarm stitch): 49 cm = 19,5 inches more or less

Sleeve (from shoulder stitch to cuff ) : 63 cm = 25 inches more or less

Shoulders (from stitch to stitch on the back) : 47 cm = 18,5 inches more or less

Rear lenght (from under the collar till the end of the jacket) : 61 cm = 24 inches more or less

As said, feel free to ask any question or extra pictures.

Please, can somebody change\edit the title? Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry but I simply don't understand what's the problem with stating the price of the jacket here? You'll save others and yourself a lot of fuss. I mean, I bet you've already answered a ton of PM's from people hoping it's something really low.

KURGAN

New in Town
You're right, Monitor. I was thinking about the measurements and i forget the price...
So, the 1950's HALF BELT brand new is 660 GBP that is 755 euros more or less. I think that for a jacket in this conditions 350 euros could be an honest price. Of course offers are welcome. Feel free to ask everything.I'll be glad to answer to anyone. It's not the first time i sell a jacket here and you can buy with confidence.

Holy... something, that's really very low! Absolute steal! Couldn't zip it up at 19" but if it was a 40, I'd buy it!

KURGAN

New in Town
Monitor, if you usually wear 40 i think it should fit you very well. My brother wears 44, he tried this Aero and he could almost wear it.....but it's too Ramones style on him, and it's not the right jacket for that kind of fit.
I'm 1,71 m and i weight 55kg, and for me it's way too big. I wear 36 or 38 with Schott.

Oh, I wish it was so but if the P2P really is 50cm then I wouldn't be able to zip it up. I'm 105 cm around the chest and that's relaxed. 110+ inhaled.

KURGAN

New in Town
Oh, I wish it was so but if the P2P really is 50cm then I wouldn't be able to zip it up. I'm 105 cm around the chest and that's relaxed. 110+ inhaled.

Oh, what a difference between us, my chest is 83-84cm...that's why this wonderful jacket it's more than baggy on me.

Oh, what a difference between us, my chest is 83-84cm...that's why this wonderful jacket it's more than baggy on me.
I would have the same problem with it as your brother. :) But I'm amazed nobody has picked it up yet at this price. HB is an extremely popular jacket and rightfully so. I've had one for a few days and man...

KURGAN

New in Town
I would have the same problem with it as your brother. :) But I'm amazed nobody has picked it up yet at this price. HB is an extremely popular jacket and rightfully so. I've had one for a few days and man...

There are some interested guys but, as it should, before doing a purchase it's a good thing to wait a bit to be sure. Waste the money it's not a good thing. So i'll wait and see what will happen. Anyway, at the moment the jacket is still available.

I hope i didn't do too much grammar errors.

KURGAN

New in Town
The jacket is still available.

The title is still wrong, so to refresh a bit :

the model is 1950s Half Belt and the price is 350 euros + shipping that depends from destination country. I think that the price is good and honest, but offers are welcome. Of course, as said, i'll be glad to answer to any question.

Real nice price. Makes me want to start a binge and purge diet or something. GLWS.

Also, I see that Monitor has already swam these waters. Got to get up early to get in front of him.

Real nice price. Makes me want to start a binge and purge diet or something. GLWS.

Also, I see that Monitor has already swam these waters. Got to get up early to get in front of him.

I see, hear and know everything... Just that can't do anything about anything. XD The jacket is always a good incentive for a died. Tho I couldn't fit in it no matter what I did.

KURGAN

New in Town
I see, hear and know everything... Just that can't do anything about anything. XD The jacket is always a good incentive for a died. Tho I couldn't fit in it no matter what I did.
You're right monitor, even if you do an "auschwitz style" diet your bones will always remain the same size. So it's better to buy a correct size jacket:)

Anyway, my Aero is still available. It's a shame to see it in the wardrobe all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21