Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather owners: Anyone ever seen a Bootlegger with a D Pocket?

Yep, that's why i ended up sending it back, it was huge.... Both my size 40 came in at 24" which is already quite large for a size 40.
All my other jackets are usually 42 or even 44.
Looked back at all he original thread. TBH it didn't look too big but I can definately see where it would feel that way, especially when it starts to relax. My 40" Bootlegger measures right at 23.5" and you're right...That's a big 40"!
Seems tag size has little to do with actual size with these leather jackets.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Looked back at all he original thread. TBH it didn't look too big but I can definately see where it would feel that way, especially when it starts to relax. My 40" Bootlegger measures right at 23.5" and you're right...That's a big 40"!
Seems tag size has little to do with actual size with these leather jackets.

The one pictured in the original thread is the size 40. I sent the size 42 straight back, no fit pics.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Well that explains it! So am I correct in assuming you have this jacket in both black and brown?

Yes, you are... Got rid of the Original Hercules to get a second black Bootlegger. Both in size 40, brown has cotton lining and 26.5 back and arms, black has Strome wool and 27" back and arms.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner