Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero ordering process? Anyone order from Aero?

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
I've been able to contact Aero about ordering a jacket, it took several messages and over a month for them to respond to my email. I guess they are swamped. I've sent multiple messages to Aero employees Ken and Holly regarding payment but they haven't answered yet. I want to know how the process happens. Do you have to put a deposit on the jacket or pay for it up front? If it takes 6 months to get the jacket I'd rather not have $900 tied up for that long.

majormajor

One Too Many
I've been able to contact Aero about ordering a jacket, it took several messages and over a month for them to respond to my email. I guess they are swamped. I've sent multiple messages to Aero employees Ken and Holly regarding payment but they haven't answered yet. I want to know how the process happens. Do you have to put a deposit on the jacket or pay for it up front? If it takes 6 months to get the jacket I'd rather not have $900 tied up for that long.

My understanding is that you pay when your jacket is due to be made - not at time of ordering.

If you need to speak to Holly, your best bet is to ring them. Just check the GMT time difference in your area.

Hope that helps:D;)

wdw

One Too Many
They contact you for payment when they're about to make it, then probably ship next day. No tying up of cash.

On all my orders they take my CC number...but do not charge it untill ready to ship.
I have usually used the online order form..but later go over listed options by email with an Aero rep.
HD

nick123

I'll Lock Up
On all my orders they take my CC number...but do not charge it untill ready to ship.
I have usually used the online order form..but later go over listed options by email with an Aero rep.
HD

Exactly how you want to go about this. I placed an order last month I decided to cancel, and even though I entered my card info don't worry about them charging you.

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
Thanks to all you guys. I actually got an email from Holly in response to my question. I'm not concerned at all about giving them CC#, they have my full confidence as far as being a reputable company.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Wait til next month when the new designs come out! It's going to be hella busy for Aero's trade week, apparently they've got Japanese magazine journos coming over to report on it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn