Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO REAL DEAL

KENNYW

Familiar Face
Well I just got an email from Mark Moye saying my Aero Real Deal is finished and on it's way from Scotland.I should have it next week sometime and I will post some pictures.I hope the fit is good,it should be,Mark was a big help with that and every aspect of the process.I can't say enough good things about him,a real good guy!I hope the jacket is everything I heard it is and then some!;)

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
AGREED !!!

Yes indeed, I must add my sentiments in saying that Mark Moye is exceptionally attentive to his customers and really does go 'above and beyond the call of duty' to guarantee their satisfaction. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a 'long half belt' from Mark and he went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Customer service like Marks is rare indeed these days ! - anyone contemplating the purchase of an Aero need have no hesitation in dealing with him.

DiabolicalAngel

One of the Regulars
Good news Kenny, can't wait to see the pics. Aero on my side of the Atlantic are a great bunch to deal with. I find them the most attentive and accomodating people to order from, nothing is too much trouble for them and I guess that reflects on Mark's level of customer service.

I have a Bronco A-2 coming in three weeks time with all custom specs, no issues whatsoever with Will and Amanda at Aero.:eusa_clap

Septimus

New in Town
You will surely be satisfied with your jacket ,I wear my aero bronco every day(the weather is still a bit cold in Paris)since i received it 2 months ago.What a jacket !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum