Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sonoma Racer with Board Racer Collar - Black Steerhide

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of all of your new jackets together, a good brag portrait. I'm losing track of your empire!

pawineguy

One Too Many
No daylight today as the snow comes down... and not much coming through the windows so I tried a little iPhone flash and this was the best I could do for now, better than yesterday. This is my first steer from Aero, and yes it is marginally heavier than the FQHH racer, but I'm not bothered by a heavy jacket. Time for it to get out in the snow and start breaking in...

IMG_4728.jpg
IMG_4729 2.jpg
IMG_4730 2.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
OK, now lay your collection out on that couch and take a panoramic photo. :)

I had zero intention of actually doing this until you were the second request. I do have a goat 30s half belt but I think that will be for sale so I stuck to the moto jackets that I wear or will wear regularly. I have ridden in the Board Racer but that and the Sheene are mainly for pub wear.

Sonoma, Ridley, Board, Sheene, Sonoma

IMG_4733.JPG
IMG_4734.JPG

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
You may have started a new TFL custom -- the "couch shot"

Have you considered branching out to other brands?

I have, I didn't purposely build an Aero collection, but once I started working with Thurston and they had my size nailed, it was the path of least resistance. Makes it easy since they have so many models available. I do own Schott, Vanson and an old Hercules that I got from a fellow board member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff