Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Thunderbay BlackFQHH red mouton collar size 50

Be careful sir. Read the posts. I notice there are no pictures of this jacket laying flat for all to see, post alterations.
If it seems too good to be true..,

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
05-11-2015, 09:14 AM #20
"A List" Customer
I want to thank all the members who contributed to this thread.

I was using it to show another seller that his Thungerbay jacket was not worth the $550 he was asking, because they did not sell here for that amount. He then took my orig offer of $475 and shipping for his jacket.

Now we have a base price set for used Thunderbay jackets, for everyone to use in the future, again thanks a lot guys you did your normal excellent job.
The members of the Fedora Lounge ALWAYS appreciate getting first crack at your treasures and a few vocal complainers DO NOT represent the overwhelming majority of members who do not say anything, but who admire, PM, and buy things here every day.

Although this is the "SALE" forum there isn't anything for sale, see above post # 20 by the OP

If the jacket is for sale I'm a buyer for 475 shipped (baseline $$$), but, it must go through an ESCROW of my choice.

Last edited:

LouisBailie

Banned
Ahh RIBDONER "MR No Pay" himself, the one that uses this screen name just to attempt to dissuade people from buying anything I post.

His story:

This guy posts a Schott used jacket forsale or trade, (search here it is still forsale) here and on Schott website
I contact him and offer to get him a brand new jacket in the model and size he wants for the used jacket and $100. He agrees and says he will send the used jacket and the $100 next day. I agree and actually order the jacket he wants, next day.

I wait a couple of days and email asking why no money or jacket arrived, no reply from Ribdoner

Ribdoners' new jacket arrives (in a size I do not and can not use) at my location, no reply from Ribdoner (I wisely had it shipped to me)

I again call and email STILL NO REPLY FROM RIBDONER...

The new jacket direct from Schott or any other wholesaler cost less than Ribdoner has his used jacket for sale here, and it is still for sale here

I post pics of new jacket in the box with the invoice (search it is on this website) and Ribdoner comes up with some lame excuse...a week after he was suposed to send payment and jacket...

I sell that jacket in 1 day to another person for the $500 I paid for the new jacket. Ribdoners used one still for sale for $550

Ribdoner continues to use screen name to play games over and over in each thread I start

Month or so ago Ribdoner sends me a PM, about one of my ThunderBay jackets stating he had "changed his mind about me" and now wants to buy jacket...bla bla

Ribdoner is on ignore and will stay on ignore, I HATE LYING NO PAYERS who attempt to scam me. Other people have told me he was attempting to get me to drop ship the new Schott jacket to his address instead of into me, and keep it.... well I do not do that stupid of thing....

He can just keep on posting using Ribdoner in my threads, everytime he does I will repost this....:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I must let him get all the attention he seeks....

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
PETER,

your rant is 10% truth and 90% fiction

I chose to NOT do business with you because:

i googled the ship to address you provided and it was a vacant lot

i researched your posting history and concluded that your a liar and/or delusional

as you may have concluded i don't tolerate people of your ilk crapping on my for sale threads

tell the truth, you may become credible with time

Sincerely, Adam

Why has this thread not been deleted??? This is a good forum , one of the more civilized ones I read. Threads like this demean it.

No, deleting it would be a disservice to members here. I think it's important to keep it up.
Two guys tried to buy in the last day and nothing. The worst thing that could happen to members is to delete this, removing the show for all to see before losing money with this guy. I applaud the bartenders for letting it run. If anyone here sends this guy a $1 bill, they've lost.

Is it possible that this guy's real name is Will?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran