Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

memphislawyer

Practically Family
The ribbon, the ribbon. Wow, the lines look like they are slanted, and yet so subtle, wow. And I am not one for a sharks gill look, but the thinner ribbon somehow makes it pop. One nice hat!

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Great looking hat Landman! That felt coupled with the ribbon color and design is a winning combination for sure. Tim is a fantastic hatmaker and a pure pleasure to work with. Beautiful hat, looking forward to seeing some noggin shots with it. Wear it proudly!!

Landman

One Too Many
How do you like the hat, Landman?

Tom,

The hat is beautiful! Tim did a fantastic job on it. It looks great and the fit is great too. I haven't had time to take any pictures of it but will try to. My photographic skills are pretty poor though and Tim's pictures are much better than anything I can take. All I have done to it since receiving it is snap the front brim down and wear it. If you are thinking about getting a hat from Tim I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Tim. I love the hat!

Tom,

The hat is beautiful! Tim did a fantastic job on it. It looks great and the fit is great too. I haven't had time to take any pictures of it but will try to. My photographic skills are pretty poor though and Tim's pictures are much better than anything I can take. All I have done to it since receiving it is snap the front brim down and wear it. If you are thinking about getting a hat from Tim I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Tim. I love the hat!

Mike.....it was a pleasure. Aside from making a hat I sure enjoy taking photos of them and capturing their beauty. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you up a fine hat and the challenge of the shark gills which I enjoyed. Enjoy!! I appreciate all the good words from everyone.

Mike.....it was a pleasure. Aside from making a hat I sure enjoy taking photos of them and capturing their beauty. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you up a fine hat and the challenge of the shark gills which I enjoyed. Enjoy!! I appreciate all the good words from everyone.

Follow your heart, Tim! You're well on the road. Can't wait to see the next!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
baby has not arrived yet but took some maternity pictures in the snow wearing the hat Tim made to celebrate the birth of my little girl
Screenshot_2013-02-04-16-13-11_zps7dafe968.png
Screenshot_2013-02-04-16-13-23_zpsc83d02b1.png

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Beautiful couple Teach and Mrs. Teach!! Great looking hat and that pic of the little pink booties is fantastic. I know you all are anxious and looking forward to welcoming your little daughter. Wishing God's best for the three of you!!

TomS

One Too Many
History, that is a sharp looking hat. Tim has that 1930s look down pat.

Last edited:

59Lark

Practically Family
Rodmaker , tim has a delivery from Canada coming it left the cellar today , i had to hire someone to dig, the eight crates out and sort the stuff, ron says what is this city burned in the wood, oh that one in transyvani, you know dracula , made over 80 years old these hat moulds are old. It took two hours to sort and kinda figure out tim wanted maybe? and go to the post office , worst snow storm in 5 years to hit this part of Canada. Well it should take about a week for the hat moulds to get there, hope tim is happy, this man has a tired looking fedora that he wears these days. Your 59Lark which is sitting in two feet of snow in the lane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic