Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Tim is moving along. Progress report. Thanks Tim!

ba72be485488a632c75ea4606551ca51.jpg
1a6faebf192b98c3fc2f5510046fbd96.jpg
Looking at the raw edge of this hat picture, it almost looks as if this is a heavy western stiff felt hat body. Although it most likely is not, it makes me think the hat bodies being used are some "tuff" ones not for whimps! Haha!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Kevin, aka: ChicagoWayVito..... here's your finished hat brother, looks yummy.......hope you like it.
ouxdvc.jpg
ouxdvc.jpg
ouxdvc.jpg
nqyakp.jpg
wtuoap.jpg
28vgfv9.jpg
245gck5.jpg

My Husband has been sitting looking at this hat for a long time. Finally he thinks a name that may work. "The Dream"!

I like it too. Lets face it, when anyone desires to have another hat and one that is sharp looking, what do you do? You dream about owning it! Day dream, drool, covet, can't stop thinking about it.

That hat right there is really a dream hat. (You KNOW you want to own one)!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I like it too. Lets face it, when anyone desires to have another hat and one that is sharp looking, what do you do? You dream about owning it! Day dream, drool, covet, can't stop thinking about it.
I have some dream hats... Alan have some of them but they do not fit my head. The others look like to be in dreams only.

Eliesti

A-List Customer
My Husband has been sitting looking at this hat for a long time. Finally he thinks a name that may work. "The Dream"!

How about "Midnight Reverie"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family

Makes me super happy to have a hat that is coveted by others on this forum, Mission accomplished. So many others have hats on here that I have been longing for, just don't have all the money to get them.

I have some dream hats...
This hat is in your tolerable range, a nice 3 inch brim on it.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Makes me super happy to have a hat that is coveted by others on this forum, Mission accomplished. So many others have hats on here that I have been longing for, just don't have all the money to get them.

This hat is in your tolerable range, a nice 3 inch brim on it.

My "wallet" has already announced it was at the edge of going "mutiny" on me many times just this past year! Among all the "coveted" articles of fashion for us, hats and shoes have topped the bill!

Knowing now, how much talent in the hatter department, that Esther, Gannon and Alley Kat Hat has, is not making my budget smooth out any time soon! I have a hat "on deck" soon with Gannon, and then I am going to spoil myself in a few weeks after I have a hat from Gannon for Daniel, my plan to have Esther make ME a custom hat hits the batter box! Then a few weeks after that, it will be to have one of those black cherry hats made for Daniel. After these hats, I do not think we will have a need nor desire to build up our hat collection too much more...no room and financially we have to set aside money for Christmas and some other expenses we have coming in.

A preliminary shot of the finished product.
Tim has been slammed busy, which is a blessing for him. He will post soon, and reply to any questions and comments.

Kurt will be photographing it for Tims portfolio before it ships. Kurt is working his bum off taking nice shots for Tims business. Tim and Kurt, I thank you both!

b8ea7c0edcebd2b77fea4827fd9355a4.jpg

4d316c9b2e3ad927c05681eb01f01cb2.jpg

Kurt, post pics of your photoshoot. Can't wait to see your work of Tims work. :)

Last edited:

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
A preliminary shot of the finished product.
Tim has been slammed busy, which is a blessing for him. He will post soon, and reply to any questions and comments.

Kurt will be photographing it for Tims portfolio before it ships. Kurt is working his bum off taking nice shots for Tims business. Tim and Kurt, I thank you both!

b8ea7c0edcebd2b77fea4827fd9355a4.jpg

4d316c9b2e3ad927c05681eb01f01cb2.jpg

Kurt, post pics of your photoshoot. Can't wait to see your work of Tims work. :)

Nice looking lid Harv! Welcome to the Alley Kat Hat Brotherhood! ;)
Great deep crease on that thing. Beautiful profile view.
Congratulations on your new hat. Can't wait for more pictures from Tim but more importantly your head shot with it on when you get it.

Great work Tim!

My "wallet" has already announced it was at the edge of going "mutiny" on me many times just this past year! Among all the "coveted" articles of fashion for us, hats and shoes have topped the bill!

Knowing now, how much talent in the hatter department, that Esther, Gannon and Alley Kat Hat has, is not making my budget smooth out any time soon! I have a hat "on deck" soon with Gannon, and then I am going to spoil myself in a few weeks after I have a hat from Gannon for Daniel, my plan to have Esther make ME a custom hat hits the batter box! Then a few weeks after that, it will be to have one of those black cherry hats made for Daniel. After these hats, I do not think we will have a need nor desire to build up our hat collection too much more...no room and financially we have to set aside money for Christmas and some other expenses we have coming in.

Cindy, I appreciate your post and I look forward to making you that hat. And I thank you for your support. I got really tied up the past couple days....and I wanted to document a one piece stratoliner style bow and my way of installing a wind cord. The hand bound brim on Harv's hat took me over 10 hours alone. But it is a job complete for the week and a paycheck for job done. I have 2 in line. I appreciate your participation on this thread. Thank you very much. Please keep going as you see Harv's hat.

Purple is The Midnight Ryder.

Thank you all for your views and please post a comment if you are passing through.

I appreciate all the names that were kicked around and I really liked Midnight Ryder the best. It will be that color combo only.

Both are # 52 block, both same brim......great looks. Harv's hat needs a name......help me out. Pictures by Kurt to follow. Thanks all!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany