Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

TallCrownDave

New in Town
Here you go.

Dave

Hat3PreacherMans01.jpg

Hat3PreacherMans02.jpg

Hat3PreacherMans06.jpg

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Thank you Tall Crown Dave!!

Here's my new hat from Cane Rod Maker. Tall Crown Dave, thanks for getting the pics up for me, don't know yet what I'm not doing but will keep working on it till I get it. The hat is Pecan, 7 3/4, 5" crown, 1 3/4 vintage brown ribbon, with a 2 3/4" brim. Tim, Cane Rod Maker does great work and he's great to deal with and like Pete said, he has a personal understanding of "big head." Thanks!!

Trying again to post pics: Here goes!!
I think I've finally got it!! Here they are again:

Hat3PreacherMans01.jpg

Hat3PreacherMans02.jpg

Hat3PreacherMans06.jpg

Thanks to all who've helped!!!

Gentlemen, thanks for the good words!

FYI.....Bolthead and I went out with a good camara today; he took some great outdoor shots of this hat in a late afternoon sun. I will have them posted this week asap.....high quality pictures, impressive work on his end.

I need a good photo gallery and the sunny 50 degree day made it even better; so thanks for the help here in the thread and keeping me rolling along here.

Hat 4 to be posted soon......

Best,
Tim

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Thanks Scooter and gtdean!

Tim, Cane Rod Maker sent some more pics this afternoon, they are great! Just wanted to share them! Now I'm really finding this waiting game very hard to do! Tim, thanks for doing great work and your eye for detail.

Tim, Cane Rod Maker holding my hat:
PreacherManshoottwo.jpg

In afternoon sun:
PreacherManshoottwo8.jpg

PreacherManshoottwo5.jpg

PreacherManshoottwo13.jpg

PreacherManshoottwo10.jpg

There it is! Thanks Tim :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Thanks to all!

Thanks to you all for your positive comments, they are all appreciated! I've enjoyed being member of the Lounge since 2008, it's a great place to learn and to get to know guys with a common interest in hats. I appreciate everyone for sharing your knowledge and answering questions, you're a great help and a great group! As soon as I get this hat, I'll post some noggin pics. Happy Thanksgiving to all. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Mario - Thanks! I appreciate all of the compliments. FYI....I will have a hat that is near complete in size 7-1/2 and that will be posting soon; it is for a Lounger about to have a baby girl, the hat will have some special ribbon work done to it; to compliment daddy and his little girl; with the intent on being worn at the Christining.

Wow, Tim - simply wow. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails