Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks guys and thanks Tim for taking the time to send the pictures. It is pretty cool to be able to see your hat go from a felt blank to the finished product. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

PS: Che, I thought you might like those pictures of it "brim up" :)

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Man his hats keep getting better and better. I can not wait to see my hat from Tim that my parents were nice enough to have commissioned for me as a gift for Christmas.

aught12

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys and thanks Tim for taking the time to send the pictures. It is pretty cool to be able to see your hat go from a felt blank to the finished product.

EXcellent communication from Tim. And it's nice to have those "in progress" photos of your custom for the archives.

McGeezer

Familiar Face
Got my CRM hat a few days ago. Love it, fit and finish are outstanding. I took a chance on the ribbon, I tend toward wider ribbons, but Tim put a narrower ribbon on it. I have to say I like it, gives the hat a different look.
View attachment CRM1.jpg
View attachment CRM2.jpg
CRM3.jpg

Tim was great to work with. There will be another of his hats in my future.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I'll be posting the workshop shots of my latest CRM soon. I have been under the weather lately and haven't quite felt like spending much time editing and storing the pics etc

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Great hat McGeezer, I too like the color and that ribbon. Tim has made a couple of hats for me too. He's a great hatter and has fantastic customer service, very open and regular communication. Wear it proudly!!

McGeezer

Familiar Face
Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen. However, in all fairness the praise belongs to Tim...I just wear the hat (and of course look good doing so).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot