Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Although it's not vintage...

SteveS

New in Town
Although this coat is not vintage it has a nice vintage influence with the buckles on the cuffs, the button down straps on the shoulders and the use of buttons on the coat in stead of zippers as well as the color which is called vintage khaki (the coat is darker than it appears in the pic). It is a Tasso Elba I picked up at Macy's today for around $60 on sale in case anyone wanted to pick one up. Its a nice coat at a great price to add to the fall wardrobe.

TassoElbaCoat.jpg

Steve

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You're welcome. I was hesitant to make the comparison, since some folk would be sensitive to certain association with 'history' shall we say. If the coat was a shade or two lighter, the similarities are remarkable.

dean

SteveS

New in Town
Understandable. The way I see it though, we are only talking about clothes not the political and social ideology of those who wore them. Do we need to add a third topic to the "do not discuss topic" in social settings so it becomes politics, religion and fashion? (j/k)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran