Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An alternate Aeromarine??

majormajor

One Too Many
A few folks have suggested that Aero ought to produce an Aeromarine with some sort of handwarmer pockets.

Here's a quick knock up of what it might look like. I've used patch pockets, rather than inset - I just think it is more in keeping with the style. Other suggestions welcome:D;)

aeromock.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Interesting look. If I was going to pair handwarmers with that design, I'd suggest the one on the Aero Sunburst, plus a button-loop.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Jeff, judging by that workspace I'm guessing that's one of Mark's jackets. Congrats! Looks awesome!

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Impressive Photoshop skills, Major. For me, inset are definitely the best. Why? Because then the emphasis is on the beautiful shawl collar. Likewise, I'd also probably order one straight away. Think it would look great in lots of colours, too.

SJ

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Impressive Photoshop skills, Major. For me, inset are definitely the best. Why? Because then the emphasis is on the beautiful shawl collar. Likewise, I'd also probably order one straight away. Think it would look great in lots of colours, too.

SJ

+1, if venturing from the standard pattern.

To reiterate; Major, you got serious photoshop chops! I seriously had a triple-take:)

majormajor

One Too Many
You guys are too kind. Out and about at the mo. I'll do some curved inset pockets when I get home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld