Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Intro...

nulty

One of the Regulars
Dropping in here for my first post to the FL..have been lurking for quite awhile. I really couldn't beleive it when I came upon this site. To find a bunch of folks who have the same distinct symptoms that I have had for years was a revelation I just can't explain.

Have been wearing fedoras for a good 20 years now. Will put up some pics when the new camera arrives. My style is more early 50's to mid 60's stingy brims but I love the other styles and period peices that I've been exposed to here.

Looking forward to more good times and new learing experiences...

nulty

One of the Regulars
I'm a 7.5 Dinerman, preferably LO. I think theer are a few others here with the same issue.

My main source has been OFAS...Always vintage. Getting harder by the day though to come across one. So after a nice Champ got for cheap , I've backed off the search for awhile.

Curt Chiarelli

One of the Regulars
Hi Nulty:

Welcome to The Lounge! I'm a recent arrival like yourself, but this place is truly amazing! I find myself learning plenty of new things here on a daily basis, many of them of great historical and scholarly interest. Come for the class, but stay for the wit. We're keeping tradition and style alive here at The Lounge, so relax, order a drink and get to know some of the regulars!

nulty

One of the Regulars
Hi Art.....I don't know exactly which city that pic is from. I found the photo someplace and had to save it. Except for an old school haberdashery that went out of business a year or 2 after we moved here...I've never really seen a true hat shop...

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A warm welcome to you both. I hope you find this place as fun and interesting as I do. It's a wonderful place to not only learn and discuss the Golden era, but it's also a great place to meet a bunch of very fine folks.
Enjoy,
Daisy

Curt Chiarelli

One of the Regulars
Thank you Daisy and Gentleman Farmer! You know, until I stumbled across The Lounge, I too wondered whether or not I was the only person on the face of the planet who loved that classic 1930s look and went into total recoil at what passes for "style" these days!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff