Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An open letter to this forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
Ryckaert said:
You guys seem to do/try a lot of stupid things with your fedoras. I guess I can see why you buy mostly ebay specials and crummy "customs." Those who know, Optimo.

Ryckaert.

This is the result of having poor social skills. Parents - Keep a good eye on your kids. lol

It's a "pleasure", Ryckaert.

hatflick1

Practically Family
Wow! And all of this over felt. I thought the Fourth of July fireworks were dazzling. It's why I honestly love the Lounge. Debate in the name of a good hat. If Detroit had cared this much about their cars, we'd all be better off!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Goodbye

Ryckaert said:
You guys seem to do/try a lot of stupid things with your fedoras. I guess I can see why you buy mostly ebay specials and crummy "customs." Those who know, Optimo.

Ryckaert.

This guy joins and the first thing he does is be rude. [bad]

I gave him the :kick: .

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Gentlemen - - Gentlemen

Alls well that ends well!!! I personally could not tell how a hat was going to last until I wear it for a while. I do know what I like when I feel it and try it on my dome. I have been disappointed in the past!! Thats why I'm not even serious about anything but wearing them, I could never run a hat business. I hope the felt shows promise. An old expression: Good steel is made by heating and beating. Hats also?

WEEGEE

Practically Family
NOTHING PERSONAL

I have some nice vintage hats and i like them for various reasons.

The quality is most certainly better in the vintage then any current production hat i have seen or owned . Then i move on to custom... the ones i own are of greater quality then the vintage i have seen and own.

I have seen some not so good custom hats by known custom hatters from
friends who own custom. I have been fortunate with my custom experience.

Thats a Big Thank You to the Lounge members...

clevispin

One of the Regulars
CHRISTIAN CHILDRENS FUND

Fedora,

You get riled like me. I eat a pizza and feel better.

PROPOSAL: Why don't we all chip-in and buy Decko one of your lids? I'm in for $5. I'm serious.

m

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Ryckaert said:

Ryckaert.

Well, I wasn't going to say where the shrunken hat came from but this post gives a pretty good clue.

fedoralover

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Put me in for a 5 spot on a Matt Deckard lid...

clevispin
PROPOSAL: Why don't we all chip-in and buy Decko one of your lids? I'm in for $5. I'm serious.

I think it would be a excellent token of appreciation for all the great

knowledge Matt has steered our way.

Magus

Practically Family
MK said:
This guy joins and the first thing he does is be rude. [bad]

I gave him the :kick: .

GUARENTEE you all that it was the guys who last called himself "...(something...) 40"

Trying to sneak back in.

M

Fedora

Vendor
75gramcrushed2.jpg

sample3.jpg

sample5.jpg

75gram.jpg

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Oh that looks bad

Did you say that is a salvaged ribbon just to stick on the hat? The ribbon looks terrible. I think a hat that thin is for indoor use only. No point in having a delicate, fine, thin, light hat body that you end up shellacking up with goop to make it stiff and hold it's shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy