Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Open Road won!! It has Finally arived!! (Now fortified with pics)

Pilgrim

One Too Many
rythmcat said:
Hi I'm new on the list and as such I cannot contact members directly. I hoping that someone on this thread could contact Pilgrim as I would like to have some details on his silver belly, tear drop "Moose River" style hat offered by LL bean, and by Stetson hat as I am contemplating having one made by Beaver Brand. My address is: bcooper808@bellsouth.net. Many thanks. Barry

I've been on vacation all week and out of touch. There's little information in Rythmcat's profile so I don't know whether he's trying to phish me for some reason - but I don't own any hat made by LL Bean or any hat such as he describes. The hat currently shown in my Avatar is a Stetson Stratoliner, and it's no longer made by Stetson. If you want a good match, get a silver belly Open Road and shape it to suit. it's the closest match you will find.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Pilgrim said:
The hat currently shown in my Avatar is a Stetson Stratoliner, and it's no longer made by Stetson.

I was wondering what style lid that was. Very nice Pilgrim.:eusa_clap Do you have any pictures of it in action, so to say?

Cheers!

Dan

JimC

New in Town
Very nice! Like many, I've been on the lookout for a vintage OR for some time! One o' these days it'll come along!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic