Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

Lee Keppler

New in Town
Great work, Michael!

Just printed the media kit! It looks fantastic. I watched the birth of SWAT magazine(they just had their 25th aniversary) and it looks like a new baby is on the way. A tip of my "Maltise" Bogie to you.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
MK!

Let me be the first to congratulate you for getting the first issue put to bed! Starting an endeavor such as this takes courage and a lot of sweat-equity. You and your team in Vancouver are top-notch and I'm proud to be associated with you and Classic Style. -- Fred

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Congratulations MK. Now you can prop your feet up and bring out the pipe and slippers and...

Oh, wait. Now you can shift your 30 hour days to the QM event....

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Lee Keppler said:
Good to hear from you Holly! I may be there Friday night but I may have to do my "real" job.
Lee, I would PM you but your post count isn't at 15 yet. Can you tell me the size of the Chicago Screws you use on the INdy bags? One of mine disappeared three weeks ago, and I went to HomeDepot but the one I bought is too long (It was the smallest they had.)

Sorry, Mk for asking this here. I've heard Lee doesn't do email and I don't have his phone number and wanted to ask while I have his attention

moustache

Practically Family
Congratulations!!

Glad to hear that the issue is underway!!!
Hearty congratulations to you and all of the staff.Look forward to seeing the final product.

JD in Vancouver,WA

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

We printed last night. We are just days away from shipping. We will ship to current subscribers first. Those that subscribe after will have to wait for the second wave of shipping.

The wait is almost over.:)

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
What's the cover price of an issue of Classic Style?

Looking forward to seeing it -- and shelving it -- at the bookstore where I work. I'll try to make it as prominent as possible without incurring any managerial wrath. ;)

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Polka Dot said:
What's the cover price of an issue of Classic Style?

Looking forward to seeing it -- and shelving it -- at the bookstore where I work. I'll try to make it as prominent as possible without incurring any managerial wrath. ;)

Thanks for the support. The cover price is $5.95. Do you work for a chain or an independent?

olive bleu

One Too Many
MK said:
We printed last night. We are just days away from shipping. We will ship to current subscribers first. Those that subscribe after will have to wait for the second wave of shipping.

The wait is almost over.:)

i just ordered online lastnight...hopefully i am counted in that first wave!:)

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Polka Dot said:
Chain, I'm afraid. I haven't even found an independent in my neighborhood. :(

No, that is a good thing. You can put in a request for it to the mother ship.

In fact everybody can help by going to their local chain stores and requesting Classic Style.;) Just wait until the first week of December. It takes a little time for it to make into the system.

Thanks guys!

P.S.

I stopped by the printer today and I am holding the first copy of Classic Style in my hot little hands.:cool:

moustache

Practically Family
Oooo

MK said:
No, that is a good thing. You can put in a request for it to the mother ship.

In fact everybody can help by going to their local chain stores and requesting Classic Style.;) Just wait until the first week of December. It takes a little time for it to make into the system.

Thanks guys!

P.S.

I stopped by the printer today and I am holding the first copy of Classic Style in my hot little hands.:cool:

Don't burn yourself!!!!Be careful!lol

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot