Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Star=David Hasselhoff????

Matt Deckard said:
So those who are getting the magazine...

What do you think?

good bad everything!

I really enjoyed the Cary Grant article and love seeing the FL event photos. I am only about part way through reading it. I think it looks glossy and beautiful. Great photography. More thoughts when I am done reading....

But one little thing - The fashion photo shoot on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, does that star the models are standing over really say David Hasselhoff?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

I forgot to mention we are doing a second printing of the premiere issue to fill the orders of the big chains B&N and Borders, etc. Lucky for us, it is being well received by our distributors.

Please keep asking for it at your local stores. It really does help. Thanks for your support.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Hmmmm.

Val1-vi.jpg

Godfrey Park

MK said:
I forgot to mention we are doing a second printing of the premiere issue to fill the orders of the big chains B&N and Borders, etc. Lucky for us, it is being well received by our distributors.

Please keep asking for it at your local stores. It really does help. Thanks for your support.

Excellent, I'm still looking for it in my neck of the woods...

Fred

New in Town
Still waiting here in england for my copy to drop through the door.

Wonder which wil arrive first, the winter edition of The Chap or ClassicStyle ?

Cant wait for both:) :)

humblestumble

One of the Regulars
I would say mine arrived today, but it's already the wee hours of the morn'! Well, in any case, I got it and I'm LOVING it! I love the wit, class, reviews, tips... everything! It seems so much more mature than the other things I've read, and that's just awesome. When I first picked it up today, I was reading through it saying "this is so me, and everyone who knows me will think the same," and that says a lot :D

Thanks guys for persevering to get this thing published!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
As for the Hassselhoff question... yes that is David's star. And that means he was standing right there in the flesh at one point in history. Whether KIT was nearby watching from the wings I'll never know, though yes that is his star in the photo shoot and hopefully he will someday grace the pages himself.

humblestumble

One of the Regulars
Matt Deckard said:
As for the Hassselhoff question... yes that is David's star. And that means he was standing right there in the flesh at one point in history. Whether KIT was nearby watching from the wings I'll never know, though yes that is his star in the photo shoot and hopefully he will someday grace the pages himself.

Pardon me for asking, but WHY?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy