Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone in NYC who could give me hat tips?

GregNYC

One Too Many
I'd love to go visit a hattier like J.J.'s with a knowledgeable person to show me the ins and outs. I can return the favor if you're interested in watches, shoes or classic men's fragrances! But hats - I'm a total noob, and all this enthusiasm is getting to me. Not to mention, here's my hatless photo. You get the idea!!!

library.165.jpg

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
If you would like to visit a great hat store AND get great prices , stop into Bencraft Hats in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn . It's worth the trip from anywhere !
www.bencrafthats.com
:cool2:

Barry

Practically Family
besdor said:
If you would like to visit a great hat store AND get great prices , stop into Bencraft Hats in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn . It's worth the trip from anywhere !
www.bencrafthats.com
:cool2:

I will be in NYC and Brooklyn towards the middle of the month. I was going to go this week but I was sick. I will be in Sheepshead bay for an afternoon. I'm coming from Manhattan but I will be sure to stop by Bencraft when I'm up there - I just need to figure out which train to take. My sister should know.

Looking forward to picking up a hat or two!

Barry

Fedora

Vendor
Also, Gary White has a shop in your neck of the woods. He custom makes hats, and you would get a kick out of looking at all of that vintage equipment and hat tools that he has and uses. Fedora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran