Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know about Scully leather?

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
I saw what a Scully Lambskin Trucker/Jeans jacket online, it looks pretty nice, I really liked the color. The jacket retails for over $300 buy is on sale for $216 so not too expensive. I'm wondering about the quality, the sale price does not allow for returns so you know, wanted to check if anyone here has seen a Scully before.

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
if it doesnt have to do with Aero, or another company that looks like Aero, no one here gives a sh*t about it. sorry, but thats the story.

IXL

One Too Many
At the risk of being contrary to the view of Swoosed, I give a sh*t about many things not Aero.
Scully products are worn by many people in this part of the country. They have a good western flair and are quality garments. I have several pieces, donned for "cowboy" occasions at gala events. Around here they are only carried at the "better" stores.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Yep, Scully as a brand has been around since just after the turn of the century. I have a few suede loafer jackets and blazers made by Scully from the 1940s and 1950s: really cool stuff. I'm not sure if it is a brand like Stetson nowadays, where the only thing it has in common with it's former self is the name.

Here in the Midwest 'Scully' was a popular upper-end fashion westernwear line advertised in popular catalogs and western shops especially during the 1970-80s. Quality was good then.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy