Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are you kidding me?

scooter

Practically Family
Just saw this listed on Craigslist for $190. Guy says it's a Gucci selling for $250 retail. PT Barnum was correct!!

5O45V35X33n73mc3ldb9t0078633333b41bbd.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
There is a matching pair of shoes for that hat on eBay...and as you know, they say misery enjoys company, the hat and shoes would be a "must have" for what ever person would want to own such ghastly items.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Just saw this listed on Craigslist for $190. Guy says it's a Gucci selling for $250 retail. PT Barnum was correct!!

5O45V35X33n73mc3ldb9t0078633333b41bbd.jpg

I think these are the match for that hat...????

All one would need to complete the look would be a plastic red whistle to hang on a string around your neck, and some bright orange walking shorts, a dark blue shirt, and some plaid knee high socks! Styling!

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Not my bag, but it's obviously worth it to someone or they wouldn't be on sale at that price. [huh] I moved away from baseball caps long before I went vintage anyhow, but this still looks odd to me, in the same way as a denim dress-fedora might.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80