Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

ipokebadgers

New in Town
Art Fawcett Stratoliner

I was reminded that I haven't added the pictures of my Art Stratoliner clone. I have had it for a little over a month now. It is amazing even though my mediocre photography doesn't show it.

Light weight felt in Natural color
2 5/8 brim, 5 1/2 crown

CIMG0803-1.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0804-1.jpg

CIMG0799-1.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Both of those stratoliner clones from Art are dead on gorgeous. What color is the ribbon and binding on the dark moss one?

Beautiful hats, gentlemen. I may have to ask Art to make me one of those next.

rrog

A-List Customer
blade runner said:
I already gave it its own thread, but since this is the "Hall of Fame", here are some pictures of my new Art Fawcett beauty.

Blade Runner,
I didn't comment on the other thread, but that's a gorgeous hat. I could see those colors going with all of my suits.

:D

Rick

warbird

One Too Many

indycop

I'll Lock Up
warbird said:
Wearing light coats and walking fields with dogs bird hunting, shooting clays w/o drowning in sweat, and most of all wearing my fur felt hats everyday.
You are makin it very hard to leave Tennessee, Do I have to go back to Florida?:eek:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
For all the nonsense I post, I've realized that I never posted by hats from Art here. I've got to get better photos of the felt, but they'll do for now.

Art's response to a vague request for:
sage felt
a high crown, around 6"
a wide brim, around 3"
bound brim
Weegee ribbon treatment

I love the result.

art1.jpg

art2.jpg

art3.jpg

art4.jpg

Panama Bob, blocked by Art, around 500wpi

Panama1.jpg

Panama2.jpg

Panama3.jpg

Panama4.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:

:D I have got the greenlight for a second work of Art from the warden lol lol and I can't get this lid out of my mind. I think it would look great in Silverbelly with silver/grey ribbons.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
That makes me proud Handlebar Bart, as your one was the inspiration for that order....I immediately sent a mail to Art after seeing yours in midnight blue on page 21. But compliments of course go to Art.

Anyway, here are a few other shots....2" brim it is handlebarBart...not an eighth bigger!

Take care with your health Art, and don`t let us pressure you in your work! Best of health to you Sir!

Get yourself back in perfect form before accepting any orders.

SN370120.jpg

SN370121-1.jpg

Artblue1.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the pictures Daizawaguy:eusa_clap The new ones looks every bit as good as the original picture. Fantastic. I sure need a fedora with a shorter brim and the styling and dimensions of yours is perfect

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Does this mean that you're under it?

I'm not a regular Esquire reader, but I remember voting for you for best dressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou