Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Art-Lite Granite :cool:
232323232%7Ffp6356%3B%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D357436355%3A34%3Bnu0mrj

excuse the bad pix.. not true to color the ribbon is not bubblegum its a awesome hard to capture color. !
232323232%7Ffp63597%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D357436356934%3Bnu0mrj

!

:eusa_clap

Wow!!

Landman

One Too Many
2 5/8 inches, raw edge, single row of stitching

GT, that is a great looking hat. I have almost the same hat on order from Art. Lightweight Granite, vent holes, about the same width ribbon and a removable liner. Only difference in mine is I asked for a 2 3/4" bound brim. I'm normally a thin ribbon guy so this will be my first venture into the wider ribbon world.

Landman

One Too Many
Che, that is a really beautiful hat! I know you like wearing your brim up but that one really looks great on you with the brim down.

Nice looking plate of fajitas too! We grilled a bunch of fajitas Saturday and made menudo for Sunday tambien.

GT, that is a great looking hat. I have almost the same hat on order from Art. Lightweight Granite, vent holes, about the same width ribbon and a removable liner. Only difference in mine is I asked for a 2 3/4" bound brim. I'm normally a thin ribbon guy so this will be my first venture into the wider ribbon world.

Thanks Mike. My other VS ArtLite Wanderers are 2 3/4" bound brims & this mid-ribbon is as wide as I go....

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks Mike. My other VS ArtLite Wanderers are 2 3/4" bound brims & this mid-ribbon is as wide as I go....

You're welcome. I like the width of the ribbon on yours. How wide is it? I asked Art to keep mine an inch or under. In the pictures yours looks to me like 3/4" to 1" maybe.

Great hat Tom and good job Art.
I am very fond of that ribbon width.

Thanks Cuz. Your Buckaroo Beaver Brown nudge me quite a bit on this one...
REALLY like this Granite color. It is not as blue as Moonstone from Akubra & not as dark as my Jay Lord Hatters TAR.
Plus the edges on those 2 are bound. Not sure why my wife says they all look the same when they are obviously so different....

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Why can I not get this pic as big as the original??

Every image on this forum appears in this width (pixel-wise), provided it has a sufficient pixel size to begin with.
In order to see the original resolution of the image as uploaded on your image hosting site, just right-click on the image and select display graphic or something to that effect, then where applicable left-click on the image now opened for full resolution.

In order to view images from this forum more properly, it's a good idea to download them and view them in your image viewing program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred