Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
David, your VS Dove is a wonderful addition to your VS family.

I came by a VS hat from a Lounger and Art went and Whippetised it for me. Genius that bloke!

Well then, be a sport and post some pics of your whippetised VS. :)

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Rogera & Rabbit.

Cookie, while we wait patiently for some shots of your new VS, here are a few Art jobbies to tide you over...

vs-family-L.jpg

Mulceber

Practically Family
Advice on stretching

two days ago (one of the really warm days here in the northeast/midwest), I wore my black cherry lite to work. When I was about to leave work and go home, I noticed that it was raining somewhat. I shrugged my shoulders, figuring it was just a little rain and a work of Art could handle it. Unfortunately, on the walk home, that "little rain" turned into a torrential downpour, and by the time I got home, the black cherry was soaked. It's since dried, and seems to be ok, but has shrunk about half a size, so that it's now a very tight fit. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this myself, or should I just send it straight to Art for a resize? For what it's worth, I think the ribbon has shrunk too, as it now clings more tightly to the hat than I remember it doing.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
BDP - that is one stylish VS. The Mojave felt looks terrific with the navy ribbon. I remember Art telling me when I ordered my first hat from him that sometimes less is more. This is a great example of that, the simple lines of your hat just work!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
BDP,
What a fantastic VS Mojave your sporting !
your 2 pics show the great lines & profile.
You wear it well.
che

memphislawyer

Practically Family
I can see me in a lite version of that for spring. I lived on cano court in jax and would have gone to Bolls or Dupont High if we did not move. Love the Dolphin Depot near I think Mayfield Beach or Neptune

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
nice enough to sport a straw took advantage
had this a short while
VS conform,reblock,sweat,fancy ribbon
232323232%7Ffp73492%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C9657%3B8534%3Bnu0mrj

:cool:
I posted it up with pics here last sept ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo