Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice hat Bob...let the felt show you the way...

Good advice, Tom. I'm pretty much convinced that this hat wants to be a teardrop.

Thanks for all the positive comments, gentlemen. This is only the second had Art has made for me, but I feel the need for another already. Perhaps an artlite sahara is in my future....

Last edited:

ibchipster

New in Town
Trunk Show Los Angeles 1

So about two weeks ago Art had a trunk show in downtown LA. Among other things he was showing his new Legacy Line and they are amazing. Here are some pictures I took at the event. Sorry for the delay in posting minor tech issues.

ArtFawcettTrunkShow1_zpsdb893e77.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow2_zps81b4f884.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow3_zps07414e50.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow4_zps398a31f5.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow5_zpsed6df597.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow6_zps86a78ed7.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow7_zps38ddec7f.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow8_zpsd57ebc4c.jpg

ibchipster

New in Town
Los Angeles Trunk Show 2

Here are some more photos from the trunk show. The first four are the new Legacy Line in Black Cherry and Silverbelly. Also check out Reggie J host of the show checking out his own new VS creation

ArtFawcettTrunkShow9_zps96fe7348.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow10_zps155d89c3.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow11_zps1e92fafa.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow12_zps9c3408ff.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow13_zps93e93313.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow14_zps75f5d437.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow15_zps36c409af.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow16_zps9beb85ea.jpg
ArtFawcettTrunkShow17_zpsd2c1fa80.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Chipster - thanks for posting these. I remember reading that Art was doing this show so it is great to see some photos.

Mike - that is my favorite of the ones shown as well.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
So about two weeks ago Art had a trunk show in downtown LA. Among other things he was showing his new Legacy Line and they are amazing. Here are some pictures I took at the event. Sorry for the delay in posting minor tech issues.

I was so sorry I missed this but I was out of town that weekend. Hopefully Art will come back to LA sometime.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Beautiful line-up. Do you know which color this one is? Charcoal?

This is Steel Bobby, the hat is actually from the Blues collection " Gatemouth". I could only finish 9 hats in my newest line so I also brought down some of the Blues series.

Landman, the hat you posted on is actually "Honeyboy" from the Blues series and felt color is Dove. BRGordon, Reggie makes some killer suits and over time I'll be sporting a few myself.

barrowjh

One Too Many
I am interested in the bound-edge hat in this pic that appears (on my screen) to be a light olive color:
ArtFawcettTrunkShow2_zps81b4f884.jpg

What is the felt and ribbon colors? Does it appear to be light olive only because of lighting at the show?

My best guess is it is the sahara felt that appears olive with fluorescent lighting and olive colored ribbon. Whatever it is, I like it. Nice hat!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
John, the hat in question is Chipsters granite with olive trimming. I think he posted it here a few weeks ago. Its hard to keep straight because everyone coming in was wearing a hat ( go figure :) ) Most of them pictured are from my newest series ( many not photographed yet) I'm calling "Modern Times" but will need a bit of time to get everything over to Ed for posting.

barrowjh

One Too Many
I never would have believed granite, so the lighting must be playing some tricks. I still have your felt samples and granite is really dark, darker than pecan or whiskey, way darker than natural. So the lighting must have been very bright. If granite can appear to be light olive when mixed with olive ribbon, then I'm thinking sand, sahara, or natural would look just that much better with the same olive ribbon. I'll wait to see your pictures. Show looks like a very nice event.

I went back and found Chipster's hat, post #7798, and in one picture it does appear to be a light olive, but in most of the pics it appears blue-ish. Strange. In all of the pics it appears to be a lot lighter than the felt sample I have.

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Fantastic Hats & a fantastic Hatter,
man the Blind lemon with that reverse taper !
Po-Bob & the tall crown
the Dove is too cool
the Legacy with the amazing copper ribbon !

& the Suits are WoW !
Thanks Chipster for the pics post
Art , what can i say ! im hooked even more now !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo