Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
I've often asked Art if he just happened to have a nice Semi Colado hat body kicking around, I've wanted one for when the weather gets warm. The answer has always been "no!" - until this time.

Art told me he had this body and it would work for what I wanted. To be honest I wasn't totally convinced, but then Mr. Fawcett knows this stuff way more than I ever will.

Here's the photo Art sent me of the unfinished body - looked to be all brim and no crown to me...

semi-L.jpg

And here's the incredibly nice Panama that arrived at my door...

D31_8274-L.jpg

D31_8276-L.jpg

D31_8278-L.jpg

The ribbon comes straight from "The Boulevard" model in Art's new Modern Times lineup.
To say I'm happy with the result would be a huge understatement - I call it Panama Perfection!

Thanks, Art!

That's the best panama I've seen on the lounge so far!!!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hasslehoff, Ed, John, Che - thanks for the comments on the S-C. Of course, the weather has decided to turn cool and damp for a few days now, so it is just sitting around for a while.

Mustangman, that wide brim hat looks great on you. I don't recall seeing a hat in that style from Art before and this one is really impressive.

Jauntyone

Practically Family
I just received this beautiful VS lightweight in silverbelly. It's difficult to see, but this hat has the air vents in the sides. We'll see if it makes much difference in really hot weather. It has a 2 1/2" brim and is unlined.
Thanks for this fanatastic hat, Art!

IMG_1768.jpg IMG_1772.jpg IMG_1767.jpg IMG_1773.jpg IMG_1777.jpg

Duper

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner