Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Jabos

A-List Customer
billyspew said:
That ribbon on WeeGee's Homburg is killer. Show us more of your ribbon Jeff. The VS Homburg owner-the rarest of the rare. That hat will probably command the equivalent of $10,000 present day on Ebay in 50 years and we will wish we had ordered one!!!:eusa_doh:

Jauntyone

Practically Family
I asked Art to make me a hat similar in dimensions to hat "B" in this catalog picture:
2396516901_ba13d2716c_o-1-1.jpg

And last week-end I got this:
usa005.jpg

usa006.jpg

usa007.jpg

usa008.jpg

usa009.jpg

Steel gray, 2 1/4" brim; the feather I added myself:D . Thanks Art!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Jauntyone, I love the new one. The steel is a great color and it looks great with the black ribbon. The bound edge looks like the same color I have on my steel and I love it.

Herzen

One of the Regulars
My very first...

This afternoon I recieved my very first VS Custom hat. I was shocked at how quickly it arrived, and couldn't be happier with it!

Based on the Spumoni, in camel, with a slightly wider 2 3/4 brim:

It is perfect. I thank you again, Art, for your masterful work!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

StylinLA

Familiar Face
Herzen said:
This afternoon I recieved my very first VS Custom hat. I was shocked at how quickly it arrived, and couldn't be happier with it!

It is perfect. I thank you again, Art, for your masterful work!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I'm not a pork pie guy, but darn that's nice.

(Cut it out Art! I'm trying to save some money!)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
StylinLA said:
I'm not a pork pie guy, but darn that's nice.

I feel the same way. The spumoni is pretty much the opposite of what I generally like in a hat, yet I love it.

Herezen, you look great in it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Herzen said:

Nice one, Herzen. I'm glad to see a Spumoni in a different color. It opens up possibilities.

Doublegun

Practically Family
Just received my second hat from Art (pictures coming). The first is Dark Moss with matching binding and ribbon with a burnt orange flash and the other is Midnite Blue with matching ribbon and his signature knot.

Question: do all of you fill out the name card that goes inside the band?

Thanks.

Doublegun said:
Just received my second hat from Art (pictures coming). The first is Dark Moss with matching binding and ribbon with a burnt orange flash and the other is Midnite Blue with matching ribbon and his signature knot.

Question: do all of you fill out the name card that goes inside the band?

Thanks.
They sound very nice, can't wait for photos.
My initials in the sweat is enough for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo