Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art's getting close

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
thanks Gents...It's not getting closer anymore...it's HERE!!!! Monday is my first official day "on the job". No, the shop isn't done, but done enough to go to work and finish as time allows.
I want to thank everyone for waiting so patiently ( OK JP...send 'em on up) for this day.
OK..iron on....steam up...sandbag hot.....GO!!!!

MKL

A-List Customer
Hi Art,

Glad to hear you are up and running! Congrats!

My hat will be in Monday's mail.

Thanks.

Marc

Vendor
This is a piece of heaven indeed, Art!

Looks great and I can only congratulate you with it.

Regards,

Marc

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
LOL...Looks like I may be adding on sooner than I thought. Let's see, "Once around the Block", Hotel Fedora"..Bogie Brooks...Indy Meadows...the possibilities are endless!!

thefish

Familiar Face
Great to see you're up and at it again, Art!

Good thing too, as I've got a hankerin' for a new chapeau that I've been wanting to talk to you about.

Are you planning on cleaning/reblocking hats again? My Federation Deluxe and I just got back from London, and the old thing is really beginning to look TOO MUCH like Indy's hat.

Anyway, congrats on retirement, and that little slice of heaven you've managed to carve out in Oregon. The view is absolutely stunning!

-Dan

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks Dan!!
Yes, I AM set up for C&Bs and have started this week with the first 10 waiting for me to open. The first of the completed hats are being shipped out today and am working on getting a routine together to get things running smoothly.
I am still having trouble with updating my site so please just email or call me with details & I'll go at it:)
Art

thefish

Familiar Face
Fantastic! (that's with the accent on the second syllable a la British pronounciation, rather than the American enunciation where the accent is on the first syllable!)

I'll drop you a line after the holidays concerning both the C&B and the new lid. You've probably got a back log of stuff to get to, along with rush orders. Plus, between two weeks in the UK, and my wife and I buying our first home, we're BROKE!

But happy ;-)

Happy holidays, and I'll zap an e-mail to you soon!

Welcome back!

-Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo