Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As New Aero Bootlegger Jacket in Steerhide - Standard Size 42

Deacon

Familiar Face
As the title says, this jacket is essentially in new condition - I wore it once out of the house, before I developed some sophistication in regards to how these jackets should fit, and a few times at home, to break it in. It's not a custom size; I purchased it directly from Aero as a standard size 42, my reglular size, but it's too big for me (I'm on the lean side - about 5'11," 165lbs.).

I'm asking $650.00 (plus shipping & insurance), or best offer.

Below is a link to pictures, as well as the measurements (I can provide more of both, upon request):

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/EdwardBrindle/Bootlegger/

Front of Jacket (zippered):

Front length of jacket, from point where the collar edges meet at the neck, straight down to bottom edge of jacket: 22"

Armpit seam to opposite armpit seam: 23"

Side strap (uncinched) across to opposite side strap (uncinched): 22"

Width (side to side) of bottom edge of jacket (again, uncinched): 21.5"

Sleeve length, from shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 26"

Back of Jacket (zippered):

Shoulder seam across to opposite shoulder seam (measured about four inches down from where collar is attached to back of jacket - nape of the neck seam): 20"

Nape of the neck (where collar is attached), straight down to bottom edge of jacket: 26.25"

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Bootlegger001.jpg

Bootlegger004.jpg

Bootlegger008.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou