Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ascots

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
I tell you guys....wear an ascot your next time out on the town.;) I wore one for the first time last evening at my favorite spot for happy hour. I was astounded by the compliments from women I didn't know. Wearing a button-down shirt and fall sport coat I was told that 'men just don't know how to dress anymore' and 'you really know how to pull that look off.' It was a fun evening.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap told u so!:D

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I've been wearing one a bit lately. Today was a black one with white polka dots.

Unfortunately not with a bush jacket though :D

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I'll get the better half to take a pic when I'm next wearing one (which should be in the next day or so) ;)

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Here's another one. I think I'll be wearing it out this weekend.

ascot100.jpg
[/IMG]

Edward

Bartender
<<Edward wonders, based on recent photos, whether Smithy has actually taken off his ALC Irvin since unwrapping it.>>

lol

;)

I'd likely be the same. :D

Marty M.

Vendor
Great pic.

Spitfire said:
Cravat (Ascot) goes with almost everything.:)
L1010837-2-1.jpg

Especially this traditional navy with white dots and the ol' Irvin.

This picture should be an ad for Ascots titled "Real men wear Ascots". Spitfire, you just don't take a bad picture.
Marty Mathis

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Edward said:
<<Edward wonders, based on recent photos, whether Smithy has actually taken off his ALC Irvin since unwrapping it.>>

And there was me thinking the label said "Eastman Leather Clothing" :D

Spitty, do you need to borrow a razor old boy? The squadron leader will have your guts for garters if he see's you like that lol

Joking aside you look brilliant in that pic Søren, a million bucks!

Edward

Bartender
Smithy said:
And there was me thinking the label said "Eastman Leather Clothing" :D

Spitty, do you need to borrow a razor old boy? The squadron leader will have your guts for garters if he see's you like that lol

Joking aside you look brilliant in that pic Søren, a million bucks!

Blame my dodgy typing fingers.... that should have read "Spitfire." No idea why I keep confuddling you guys in my head..... [huh]

lol

Hemingway Jones said:
Here's me and my favorite ascot in Monte Carlo earlier today.

Is that a matching waistcoat and jacket, or a full 3pc suit? Wondering whether I'm the only person to wear a cravat with a suit....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn