Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Go to the ebay page and copy and paste the URL address into your Lounge post. Use control C to copy and control V to paste.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Any of you folks own a Stetson Windham? I just saw it listed and was curious as to what any owners of this hat have to say about it? It is said to be a Sovereign quality and I was wondering what level this quality is? It has all that I like in a Fedora, bound brim and matching hatband and a 2.5" brim. Any help is appreciated :)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Just noticed that AlanC's sticky with links to key threads is gone. Hope it will re-appear... Not a question, just an observation...;)

Incidentally, the good news is that it appears that Google has finally caught up with the "new" Lounge -- searching the Lounge via Google is by the far the easiest, IMHO.

Cheers,
JtL

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Google has worked about 75% of the time for me in the last week. For me, it's getting there. Alan's thread is probably gone because every pre-"upgrade" link is now a misdirect, but its removal might also be perceived as an improvement by those who moved Hats down the list. ;)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Google has worked about 75% of the time for me in the last week. For me, it's getting there. Alan's thread is probably gone because every pre-"upgrade" link is now a misdirect, but its removal might also be perceived as an improvement by those who moved Hats down the list. ;)

"Hats" needs to be moved to its rightful place of pre-eminence in the forums listing. Hey -- it's the "fedora" lounge, after all. ;)

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Champion the cause!
person-smiley-1064.gif

Get things on course.
person-smiley-1185.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes