Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATOMIC Trouble?

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
I just remembered that I didn't submit an address change, after my recent move, for my ATOMIC Magazine subscription. When I visted their website and clicked the "subscribe" button I got this message:
ATOMIC has suspended publication until further notice and is not currently offering subscriptions.
That's bad news! I've received two issues and I was looking forward to more. I hope they are able to get back on track.
PBG

Sergei

Gone Home
*Update*

I just called their subscription department via the posted 800# (800.358.9116). The person on the phone mentioned that they are still on hiatus. However, they are shooting for the beginning of the year to start things up again.

-S

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I had a good conversation with Leslie, the editor-in-chief. She split from her business partner and they in the process of selling the title to a bigger publisher. Leslie would remain as editor.

I do hope that ATOMIC continues. It is a good publication and I don't think there is anything else like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner