Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #167: Adam - Premier - Size 7 - Long Oval - B005005H11 - SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #167: Adam - Premier - Size 7 - Long Oval - B005005H11
END DATE: Sunday, March 8 at 9:00 PM Eastern DAYLIGHT Time according to the Lounge Server.
HAT BARCODE: B005005H11
BRAND: Adam
STYLE: Premier
SIZE: 7 - Long Oval
CONDITION: Good
MOTH NIBBLES?: One minor nibble
BRIM WIDTH: 2 1/4"

NOTE: Sweat band is wrinkled, due to plastic liner installed inside of sweatband. To resolve wrinkling, simply remove plastic liner.

B005005H11_1.jpg

B005005H11_2.jpg

B005005H11_3.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
jazzncocktails said:
Buler, you seem to have won an amazing hat for an equally amazing price. Zohar will have to confirm the win, but well done!

Thanks Jazz. Its funny, I was just posting in the auction you just won.

Finally in the club!

B

jec

One of the Regulars
Congrats, Buler. Beautiful hat.

But I don't get it: how can you be bidding on a 7 3/8 and also on a size 7? Do you plan on having this one resized?

buler

I'll Lock Up
jec said:
Congrats, Buler. Beautiful hat.

But I don't get it: how can you be bidding on a 7 3/8 and also on a size 7? Do you plan on having this one resized?

Jec, thanks. Good question. I'm actually a 7 1/8 to 7 1/4. I was going to try to put something in the 7 3/8 sweatband to get it to fit.... but thats part of why I didn't bid any more on that one.

Hopefully the long oval on this 7 will help it fit me or its time for a gentle stretching.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner