Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Trade: Adam Premier Quality, Size 7 3/8

MB15

New in Town
Hello,
i would lake to trade in my Adam fedora. I'm guessing late 40s/early 50s, from the style of the hat. The color is designated as pearl, with a trimmed brim. Good condition, but there are a few moth holes on the underside of the brim, which are clearly shown. The sweat band is slightly coming undone on some spots, could also be repaired. Otherwise the hat is in good condition, the felt is soft and easily crushable. Marked as a size 7 3/8. Inside the sweat band stands "Adam Premier Quality Aquashed treated for water repellency". The crown is 4.25 inches high, the brim measures 2.25 inches, the hat band measures 1,25 inch.
I would like to trade this Adam for an light/dove gray vintage fedora, size 7 1/2, best would be 30s/40s style with an high crown, wide brim, wide hat band. The measurements of the Adam would be perfect, it's just that the hat is a little to snug for my head.
Greetings
Marco
1007046z.jpg

1007056b.jpg

1007048.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy