Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Azabu Tailor, Japan

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Here are some pics of a Coat and Jacket I had made, both Italian fabric - Jacket has some cashmere in it.

Jan2010005-2.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Sir - had to teach these guys about the second pocket, and insist on the slant....but these boys adapt fast, and they got me a fine 3 some of pockets...:D

boushi_mania

One of the Regulars
daizawaguy said:
Thanks Sir - had to teach these guys about the second pocket, and insist on the slant....but these boys adapt fast, and they got me a fine 3 some of pockets...:D
Really? 'Cause a lot of the RTW stuff I've seen has them. Made-to-measure places also generally give that as an option... or is my sarcasm detector broken for today? [huh]

*re-reads* ...Yep, it's broken.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Haha...actually maybe I was a little harsh in explaining...gotta give them credit...was not one of the `all included options` but they did slant the pockets and add the coin pocket free of charge! It`s also not a full bespoke...more like a pattern order...so hence the great value in their prices. If you want to see real Japanese bespoke...I may post a few pics later in a new thread...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael