Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bars with Atmosphere!

SkullCowboy

New in Town
My favorite hangout is what most would consider a real dive. Shakespeare's Pub here in Houston. But they host the best local blues and zydeco bands, have around 10 different beers on tap on any given night, and best of all is the most diverse crowd of any place I have ever been. It is nothing to see shorts and sandals alongside tuxedos and evening gowns next to bikers and cowboys and I have NEVER seen anybody even bow up, let alone start trouble.
My kinda place.

Unca Dusty

Familiar Face
SkullCowboy said:
My favorite hangout is what most would consider a real dive. Shakespeare's Pub here in Houston. But they host the best local blues and zydeco bands, have around 10 different beers on tap on any given night, and best of all is the most diverse crowd of any place I have ever been. It is nothing to see shorts and sandals alongside tuxedos and evening gowns next to bikers and cowboys and I have NEVER seen anybody even bow up, let alone start trouble.
My kinda place.

Sounds Excellent! The kind of place to hang out when I'm not feeling misanthropic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass